Friday, October 5, 2007

Greetings from South America


It is 7:30 on a Friday night in Buenos Aires. Having just finished reviewing a roof detail of my studio project with my building technology professor, I'm ready for a nice Argentinian steak for dinner. It will be another few hours before the restaurants open, so I've decided to start a Blog.

In exactly 12 hours I'm leaving on a boat with 18 other architecture students for Uruguay. We're going to visit some buildings under construction and a nude beach. This isn't an atypical weekend. Since January I've been traveling the world in pursuit of an education. I spent my Spring semester in Helsinki, Finland and as I already mentioned am currently in BA.

I am a graduate student at Washington University in Saint Louis at the Sam Fox School of Design and Visual Arts. I've studied in much of Europe, North America, South America and before I'm done Africa as well. This blog will tell stories. Stories of my travels and my education.

No comments: